Hey fashion people.
A couple of weeks ago The Rapscallion Cat Blog nominated me for the Leibster blog award. I have to state 11 random facts about myself, and then answer 11 questions about myself that she asked. At the end, I will be to nominating 11 bloggers for this award like she nominated me for them to answer my questions. Hope you enjoy.
11 Random Facts
1. I have wanted to be in the fashion industry since I started High School, but I’m scared to grow up.
2. I have 3 best friends from high school, who will always be my best friends, and their names all start with M.
3. My favorite TV show is Sex & the City. I own all the seasons and movies and have probably watched each episode at least 10 times.
4. I really really really like to shop; therefore, I’m bad at saving.
5. Though, I plan to go to France in 2 years with my school, and I’ve been saving for over 2 years now.
6. Last semester I declared an English minor, and someday hope to work for a fashion magazine.
7. I used to dress like a boy & wanted to be a vet, from the age of 8-13.
8. I love my mommy & daddy and have a very close relationship with both of them. Sometimes I probably hang out with them more than my friends.
9. My favorite color is pink, and if I had to name my style I would call it rebel grandma.
10. I have a squishy nose, but I can’t squish it as much anymore because I got my nose pierced this summer, and it’s infected now.
11. My favorite holiday is Halloween because of all the costumes, and this year I helped plan my college’s Halloween dance. I was on the decoration committee.
Questions from Rapscallion Cat
1. How old do you feel?
I don’t feel as old as I am. It’s weird when your younger you want to be older and you see people who are 19, 20, 21 and they look so old and mature, but now that I’m that old it just doesn’t feel like I am.
2. Do you remember your very best day ever? What did you do?
I don’t think I’ve had just one best day. Lately as I’m getting older I am appreciating every day, and everyday is a good day. Especially going to college for what I love.
3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
I can’t pick just one piece because they are all my favorite or I wouldn’t have bought them, but my favorite piece is shoes. I absolutly love shoes, and don’t think I will ever have enough shoes.
4. What really scares you?
I HATE THE DARK!
5. How many pillows do you sleep on?
I sleep on one huge pillow and my teddy bear that Steven bought me.
6. Which is your favourite season?
I really like the fall because it’s the perfect season for layering.
7. If you were an animal, what animal do you reckon you would be?
Right now I would choose to be an owl because I’m obsessed with everything owl right now.
8. Favourite word?
When I’m shopping, which that is often I say things like “that’s so cute” or “I loveeee that”.
9. Where in the world do you feel the most comfortable.
10. If you were a fictional book character, who would you be?
Well I don’t read fictional books very often so I’m going to choose a fictional movie character and I would choose be Carrie Bradshaw.
11. How are you today old chum?
I’m am fabulous, I just got back from pre-black Friday shopping!
The 11 Blogs I nomiated
For you to do
Please state 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions below and send this to 11 other bloggers creating your own 11 questions for them.
1. What, in detail, did you do today?
2. Why did you decide to blog?
3. Who/What is your muse?
4. What your favorite article of clothing (shoes, pants, accessories, etc.)?
5. What’s your favorite store?
6. What’s your favorite food?
7. Where are you right now?
8. Where do you thing you will be in 10 years?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
10. What’s the first thing you do every morning after you wake up?
11. Where & what was your first job?
Thanks for visiting,
hope to see you soon.